Are you building your tomorrow, today? Then think about a career with our Transaction Strategy & Execution team. We have a market-leading proposition to create and maximize value for our clients, whether they are acquiring, divesting or reshaping businesses. Join TS&E!
We work on the most complex and high profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors. Our professionals come from various industries, have real-life management experience and are serial transaction advisers. This enables us to bring a wealth of deep sector and functional knowledge to our clients. In the context of carve-out or Integration, we support our clients to prepare for Day 1 controls and compliance items, to define target operating models and to identify, track and realize value. In the context of performance improvement and turnaround, we help underperforming companies to fix their processes, transform their operations, and improve their profitability.
We are looking to extend our fast-growing team with Senior Consultants, specialists in transaction and / or performance improvement, to help serving demanding clients and to support our growth ambition.
Your key responsibilities
You will be a vital member of the team, managing and executing operationally integration and/or separation focused projects, carrying on performance analysis of operations, identifying ways of improving margin and deploying action plans on the ground.
You will work on projects that span the entire lifecycle of a transaction, including due diligence and potential integration/separation synergies or issues; post acquisition 100 day and value creation planning; ongoing performance improvement; and exit readiness planning to inform an optimal strategy for maximizing returns and ensuring the buyer is well positioned to continue to enhance value.
Skills and attributes for success
· Agility - performing in the diagnostic of a situation (due diligence), in problem solving (value creation) and in project management (separation plan and PMI)
· Team Player - be part of project teams comprising colleagues from various disciplines and countries
· Business and Commercially Driven - working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong business acumen to drive value to our clients
· Learning - learn and develop technical and personal skills to support achievement of career goals, through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences
· Building Relationships - strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to C-level executives
To qualify for the role, you must have
· A Master degree - Post graduate is appreciated
· Experience in transaction, value creation or transformation projects
· Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights
· Strong project management skills and the ability to adapt quickly to new challenges and concepts
· At least 2 years of working experience as a consultant
· Willingness and ability to travel
· A fluent level of French and English
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career within a leading transaction & transformation practice
· Working for international and challenging projects with a great window on potential cross-border career development
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most recognized and engaging colleagues in the industry
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.