A UI/UX/Web Designer who has a passion for design and user experience. As a part of the team, they will be handling UI/UX design across web and mobile. Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, deploy and test user interface enhancements and technical solutions that meet the needs of the product and the end-users.
Roles and responsibilities
· Experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
· Experience with user interface design and prototyping
· Must know fundamentals in Web UI design (Website, Web App, etc.)
· Must have graphic design skills for creating illustrations using Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
· Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
· Clear understanding of visual hierarchy and information design concepts
· Strong understanding of colour, layout and typography
· Generate engaging designs that maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production phases.
· Basic HTML and CSS knowledge are appreciated.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to work with all levels in the organization
· Ability to communicate effectively with team and end users
· Keep up with current design trends and production techniques, explore new technologies and share knowledge with the team.
· Ability to manage competing priorities while working collaboratively with customers and stakeholders
· Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment, work across organizational departments, and instill confidence with the client through work quality, time management, organizational skills, and responsiveness
Technical Skills/Tools Requirement
· Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
· Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Indesign, Figma, Sketch, Invision Studio, Axure RP, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate