Graphic designer with German
EY Global Delivery Services means 31.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
GDS BMC Agency is a rapidly growing team and you may expect to see that reflected in your own career. Working with notable clients, you will be responsible for creating an attractive and appealing content for our clients from the GSA region (Germany, Switzerland and Austria). As you help the clients with seamless service delivery, problem solving and creation of high quality deliverables, you will progress and grow professionally too.
We are looking for a graphic designer with a high level of creativity, team player with an appetite for growth. If you have an eye for the detail and enjoy working directly with clients this job is just perfect for you!
Your key responsibilities
As a part of our team you will:
· Support the GSA Online Marketing Team with the creation of visual assets for regional websites
· Take the responsibility for searching, cropping, retouching and correcting photos
· Ensure that all images produced and proofed are correct and reviewed in accordance with the visual identity guidelines
· Help in building a static and dynamic information graphics
· Manage the assets accordingly to clients’ requirements
· Provide quality assurance of all deliverables and manage creative responsibilities of assigned projects
Skills and attributes for success:
Good English and German communication skills (verbal and written),
· 2+ years of relevant experience
Portfolio: a strong design portfolio with a variety of current, leading edge design work
Technical skills: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Animate, Adobe XD and MS PowerPoint
· Experience in photo retouching
· Work in data visualization tools such as KILN/Flourish
Experience in working with CMS and Digital Asset Management software is a plus
Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
· Team orientation
What we look for
You should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with your core team and other teams internationally in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with the clients, keeping the high level of creativity.
What working at EY offers
This role offers a great opportunity to improve your skills and taking advantage of the cooperation possibilities with experienced print and multimedia designers. If you would like to master the graphic design area, have confidence with professional client service and good teaming is important to you, the position if just perfect for you, so don’t hesitate and apply!
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.