Position: Junior Forensics Consultant
Industry: Financial Services, Information technology & Services, Management Consulting,
· Education in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics supported by subjects like Statistics, Computer Science, etc.
· 1-2 years of professional experience in analysis of large data sets and developing reports to track performance, identify KPI’s and perform statistical analyses
· Experience in AML/CTF/KYC, fraud bribery and corruption, sanction regimes within the financial sector or similar experience within a consulting firm with similar activities
· An understanding of business information and financial reporting systems, accounting and auditing standards and procedures
· Good knowledge of policies is required in cyber security, financial services, data protection and/or implementation of international standards and frameworks at national or international level.
· Experience in working with Excel and other database and reporting tools
· Excellent analytical and drafting skills, strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work as part of a team under pressure in challenging and often foreign environments
· The candidate must be available to travel and occasionally work flexible hours
· Excellent communication skills – being able to collaborate daily with various units, managers and clients, which can sometimes be located outside of Bulgaria
· Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English is required
· Knowledge of another language (German/Russian) would be preferred
· Recognized certifications in addition to education qualifications will be preferred.
Main responsibilities include :
· Conveying complex and technical information verbally, through presentations, and written reports to clients and other team members
· Drafting papers, proposals, briefings, reports, etc. in the areas of the finance and accounting, network and cybersecurity, finance and any other compliance topic that the team is currently engaged in
· Very strong excel, BI and power point skills and other database and reporting tools
· Exposure/experience to data analytics tools and the ability to transform raw data and large data sets into meaningful resultsbased analysis
· Develop reports to track performance, KPI’s and perform statistical analysis
· Work on different engagements and industries, where sometimes client projects can overlap, which will require good multitasking skills
· Ability to work in a team and lead teams
· Ability to take instruction and constructive feedback from hierarchy and adapt accordingly.
· Multisport card
· Compliment card
· Life insurance
· Private medical/dental insurance
· Other benefits, depending on the desire of the candidate (from a list of available ones and depending on the level of the candidate)
· Friendly working environment.
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EY is an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.