Date: Jul 3, 2018
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity of the solutions integrated in VAS area. Your work will in part of our customer legacy.
Currently we are looking for an Integration Engineer to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia .
· You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
· Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
· Execute product configuration
· Prepare system test, module test and accept test
· E2e technical understanding
· Execute test
· Scripting & coding
· Post project activities – solution maintenance and improvements
· Knowledge of Cloud environment
· Applying expertise & technology
· Analytical learning and researching skills
· Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
· Excellent planning and organizing skills
· Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
· 3-5 years’ experience of system integration activities in Telco.
· Experience with Cloud a ECE solutions is preferred
· Advanced knowledge of Data Bases: Oracle, SQL Plus or PL/SQL
· Advanced knowledge of Operating Systems like Linux
· Advanced knowledge of scripting languages, e.g. Perl, Python, Shell Script
· E xcellent command of English and Serbian is required
The position is based in Belgrade, Serbia. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Serbia (RS) || || Belgrade || Consulting&SysInt; SharedServ
Req ID: 247038
· Internet of Things
· Media Solutions
· Red Bee
· Industry analysts
· Policy makers
· Press center
· Latest News
· About us
· Contact us
· · Find Ericsson offices
Modern Slavery Statement Cookies Legal © Ericsson AB 1994-2018