Date: Aug 31, 2018
We are now looking for an Assistant to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, unit leadership teams and where applicable to unit members. Assistants may in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit if delegated. Further, contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as the expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business.
· You will manage information and support in creating information
· Support with use of Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools
· Support with travel arrangements
· Handle entry and exit administration
· Support management
· Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines
· Network and communicate with other assistants within and outside the organization
· Plan and organize internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, training
· Act as team leader for unit assistant group
· Education: Minimum for the role is entry level position with no experience and secondary school qualifications.
· MS Office (excel, power point, word), Outlook, Pdf file converter, SAP and conference equipment