Entice Communications is a full-service communications agency based in North West London offering all aspects of the communications mix including marketing, PR, advertising and events. The combined expertise of our team of PR and marketing professionals covers a wide range of sectors, with a strong emphasis on health, fitness, beauty and lifestyle.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and diligent individual with a strong passion for fitness, health and beauty to join our team. Confirmed start date for this position is the 12th of February 2018 for a minimum period of 2 months with a strong view to progress rapidly in the company. The successful candidate must also be available for an interview on Thursday the 8th of February.
Daily activities will include:
• Producing content and managing Entice's social media channels
• Collating a daily news digest for the team for interesting angles and topical hooks for clients
• Supporting the account executives with research tasks, e.g. sourcing materials for creative mailers
• Assisting with the scanning and archiving of all press coverage
• Assisting with press releases and feature writing
• Attending events and trialling client's products/treatments
• Creating targeted media lists, including bloggers
• Media relations experience in the form of contacting bloggers and influencers
This is a full time position – Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30 with 1 hour lunch break.