Qwest are recruiting for a Web Developer to be based at Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, Cheshire CW7 1AH. This is a 24 Month fixed term, full time role working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Qwest are seeking a talented and enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Web Developer within the Digital Transformation Team. We need someone that has a broad range of skills including CRM, CXP and CMS development, process improvement and development, user experience, and usability. With all those skills, it’s a given that you must also be someone with a passion for providing a great online customer experience. Reports to Head of Digital Transformation.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Our team is made up of a wide range of skill sets but our main 3 areas of focus are…
· Online development using CXP/CRM (Firmstep) and CMS (Contensis) systems, predominantly developing transactional facilities that are integrated into a back-office system
· Usability and user experience
· Solution design
Focus is on designing and delivering digital processes and solutions with a strong emphasis on user experience and ease of use, and we always prefer to consider the customer journey as a whole for any given task, instead of looking at elements on the journey in isolation.
The below outlines some specific areas we specialise in that you will be expected to work on as part of your role as Web Developer…
· Online form design and build
· Transactional facilities and development
· Online payments
· Two-way end to end integration with back-office systems
· Customer journey redesign
· Optimising web content
· Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
· Testing and evaluation You will be a customer focused and creative problem solver, striving for more efficient and effective ways of working and proactive in finding and developing solutions.
· Use of your professional development experience and knowledge to deliver online solutions using our CRM/CXP Platform (Firmstep) and CMS system (Contensis). You will play a key role in delivering online services to residents of Cheshire West and Chester. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Hold a full relevant professional qualification (e.g. ICT discipline Degree) or have significant experience in an ICT development environment at an appropriate level.
· Professional experience of developing on CRP, CXP, and/or CMS platforms.
· Desirable: experience of Firmstep
· Desirable: experience of Contensis
· Have strong ICT skills, an advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite of products and a passion for developing online service delivery.
This is not a traditional programmer role as the development is on a low code platform, FirmStep. However, the following development skills would be very beneficial to achieve the integration involved in almost all developments that the team undertake:
· Experience in SOAP or Restful web services would also be beneficial For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.