Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Voids Administrator to be based in Merton. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer will be a competitive salary. The role holder will report to the Voids Supervisor.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a complete voids re-servicing repairs service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· To assist the operation of the voids re-servicing repairs service.
· Ensure that the work undertaken by operatives and sub-contractors where applicable is satisfactorily completed within the cost and priority constraints of the contract.
· Provide administrative support on all operations undertaken by the team as required and directed by the manager from time to time
· Assist in the production and monitoring of financial and KPI management reports
· To co-ordinate the allocation and distribution of work to operatives, monitoring progress and completion of those works within laid down priority times. Liaising with colleagues and tenants and make appointments for operatives to visit.
· To check that work has been completed, signing off material orders ensuring that these are entered via the internal I.T. system. Ensuring that all time sheets and merchants claims are accurately completed, and that all information entered onto the system is accurate.
· To be responsible for scheduling and programming follow-on works including material ordering, diarising appointments and ensuring customers are informed of revised appointment times in accordance with priority response times.
· To assist administration in the issue of work tickets, including both the staff resourcing requirements and the administration elements of checking off completed work, correct information for invoicing etc., To ensure that the computer system is updated as per the Mears operational systems and procedures. This will include the entry of the operative’s name on each job before issuing, detailing the works carried out on the system, listing the reasons for no entry, detailing the proposed date for the supply of specialist parts and generally making sure that the system is transparent for any person dealing with a works enquiry to be able to answer in a professional and correct manner. In summary to operate the computer system in “Real Time”.
· Ensuring that regular progress meetings are held with the managers of the sub-contractors to identify any issues or trends.
· Ensure that all documentation and administration is kept accurately and ensuring deadlines are met
· To have a full and current working knowledge of the IT system and comply with the partnership KPI’s.
· To undertake any other duties as required by the Company from time to time, if these duties are of a greater level of responsibility or skill than those required in the post, then full training and appropriate supervision will be provided.
· Any other reasonable management request. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Previous experience and Qualifications
· Good numerical and written skills essential
· Diligence, accuracy and an eye for detail
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Organisational skills, ability to absorb new information and use it.
· 5 GCSE’s A-C
· Current Knowledge of Housing improvements, measured term contracts and schedule of rates
· Knowledge of the operation of computerised systems essential
· Experience of working in partnership with a Local Authority Client with management experience of a similar operation in a busy customer focused repairs service environment For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.