ENGIE are recruiting for a Training Coordinator to be based in Hebburn. This is a permanent part time role (3 days) working 22.5 hours per week. On offer will be a competitive salary. The role holder will report into the HR Manager.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a training coordination service to the Northern Region and provide an effective administration function to the Learning and Development team.
To utilise the current in house systems and processes in place where possible.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Administrate all training requirements for the Northern Region ensuring skills matrix is accurate and up to date
· To organise all Health and Safety Mandatory training on CITB Approved Training Organisation portal
· To set up and organise all other training requirements for the Northern Region
· To understand, implement and adhere to the company relevant policies.
· Working with the Learning and Development team in organising inhouse training programmes
· Set up and maintain all relevant training manuals and e-learning as and when required
· You will be responsible for administration for E-learning, CSCS Cards and Course Bookings, Use the current learning management system to its full capability and input and record accurate information within it when required.
· Attendance at all Group meetings is mandatory and travel within the UK will be required
· Attend meetings as and when required across the North, including our Hebburn, Speke and Salford Quays offices. This will also include meetings as prescribed by the regional Construction Managers and attendance at these meetings is mandatory.
· Provide an appropriate level of visibility across all Northern Offices and ensure that face to face interaction is prioritised on a frequent basis, as prescribed by the HR Manager.
· Coordinate and collate all evidence required for CITB grant and Apprentice Levy, as instructed by the business;
· Ensure that your knowledge on course content and grant reclaim is kept up to date always to ensure that an efficient service is being delivered to the region.
· Arranging meetings and rooms as appropriate and the ordering of training materials.
· Answering queries from colleagues, sub-contractors and suppliers relating to training
· Utilise IT to the full and ensure work is progressed effectively
· Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
· Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence, training information and invoices as appropriate.
· To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all internal customers and suppliers both face to face and over the telephone.
· To record and convey accurately and at the appropriate time incoming or outgoing messages
· Support the maintenance of training equipment and stock of materials (if applicable)
· Order stationery and materials as and when required, ensuring costs are kept within budget and authorisation is obtained from line management.
· Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately and in a timely fashion
· Communicate effectively with the L&D team and other business units to support and enable efficient coordination of learning events.
· Be prepared to travel to specified business units in the Northern Region amongst others.
· Occasional nights away from home as and when required
· Any other reasonable management requests For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Previous Experience and Qualifications
· Previous administrator experience
· MS Office and outlook competent user
· Experience in Construction Training and Learning and Development is desirable.
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
· Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
· Ability to work on more than one project at a time
· Ability to process information from more than one source accurately
· Professional attitude and approach to work
· Ability to competently operate MS office (Word & Excel)
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads
· Full UK Driving license For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.