ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Trainee Contract Administrator to be based in Pacific House, Imperial Way, Reading, RG2 0TF.
This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm and on offer will be a salary commensurate with a trainee administrative position. This role will report into the Support Team Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Uploading of key documentation to both internal and external file monitoring systems
· Provide support for preparation of Extra Works Quotations, covering when necessary
· Provide support to the Contract Admins for the entry & verification of engineer’s timesheets
· Liaise with Contract Managers & Supervisors to effectively deal with queries escalating issues where necessary to Management team
· Continuously update appropriate accounting system with detailed & accurate information ensuring supporting information / evidence is in place
· Chase appropriate parties for supporting information such as subcontractor & engineers’ reports, if not in place and file accordingly.
· Processing any contractual requests ensuring the system is up-to-date using a range of CAFM systems, ELogs and customer bespoke systems
· Carry out general administrative duties on an ad hoc basis when requested
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· IT literate with a good knowledge of all MS applications such as Excel
· Health & safety awareness
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.