ENGIE are recruiting for a Static Site Electrician to be based in Shaw, Oldham, OL2 8HF. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Reporting in to the Service Manager, you'll be working to high standard of Building Maintenance. We require a fully reliable Electrical Engineer who can work on own initiative or within a team environment. Produce high quality reports of their findings along with estimates, for producing quotations.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08:00am until 16:30pm.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To complete all statutory and non-statutory PPM in accordance with the Annual PPM planner and the task instruction sets.
· Ensure all site log books are kept up to date with the relevant information and certification
· To identify maintenance needs and produce technical reports on equipment
· To be available to respond & repair any reactive calls raised through the contract Helpdesk. Supply the relevant information to the Facilities team to ensure the jobs are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and within the Service Level Agreements (SLA)
· To read, understand and work to the generic site PPM risk assessments & method statements (RAMS), completing any additional RAMS for any large works not covered or a point of work general risk assessments for smaller tasks
· Complete all works to a high standard and to Engie’s quality procedures
· Supervise/escort subcontractors whilst on site ensuring they follow the client’s security procedures, also ensuring they work to their RAMS and within Engie safe working procedures
· On reasonable request be available to work overtime to accommodate the sites requirements
· Timely completion of all company forms and documents, record keeping and report preparation
· To comply with the requirements of the Company’s Policies and Procedures
· Assist other members of the team where multi person tasks are required
· To identify areas for energy saving, improvements across the site
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· City & Guilds/ONC Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent
· Qualified to ISS 17th Edition Regulations
· City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Test
· Inspection and Testing of electrical equipment (PAT testing) BS2377
· Asbestos awareness (preferable but not essential)
· IPAF Powered Access Licence (preferable but not essential)
· PASMA (preferable but not essential)
· First aid trained (preferable but not essential) For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.