ENGIE are recruiting for a Social Value Officer to be based in Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer will be a competitive salary. The role holder will report to the Social Value Manager.
To co-ordinate and actively deliver Employment and Skills Plans (ESP) in line with requirements and timescales, for the relevant sub region.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide current information to the Social Value Manager to support the development of ESP’s/ SIP’s as per company and client requirements.
· Understand clients and operational key aims and objectives and action and deliver on these in the timescales required.
· To coordinate the full recruitment process for apprentices, graduates and trainees (TAGs) to meet the needs of ENGIE.
· To make sure all TAGs are fully prepared for the place within ENGIE, and that they receive a full in-depth induction
· To ensure all apprentices are registered for the appropriate qualifications with training provider/college and monitor their progress on this qualifications throughout and provide support where required.
· Ensure the necessary review framework is being adhered to for all apprentices, and ensure all records, including HR Net and electronic portals are up to date.
· Undertake HR duties and responsibilities in relation to all apprentices
· Identify and engage local employment and skills initiatives to enable ENGIE to achieve the necessary outcomes and outputs associated to ESP’s at minimal cost to the company
· Coordinate and facilitate site visits, research projects, work experience and workshops in line with the ESP benchmarks set
· Where required, represent the company on local focus groups in association to education, employment and skills developments and opportunities.
· Attend and promote the company at employment and careers events.
· Attend external events to obtain details of best practice and assist with the implementation of new initiatives to improve business performance.
· Develop and maintain effective networks with all relevant contacts to ensure the ESP is delivered in the most effective way, identifying funding and PR opportunities wherever possible.
· Identifying risks and issues to the Social Value Manager as and when they arise.
· Monitor work completed through community based activities in order to achieve associated outputs in the ESP’s/SIP’s.
· Develop and implement project specific activities and initiatives in line with agreed requirements.
· Any other reasonable management request For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Ability to work remotely as well as part of a team
· Strong communication & influencing skills
· Good at developing relationships
· Able to work to deadlines
· Report/proposal writing
· Able to work with data (analysis and interpretation)
· Knowledge and understanding of ESP frameworks and agencies
· Knowledge of apprenticeship schemes including ATA, GTA, SAS models
· Previous experience of coordinating and delivering ESP activity
· Strong organisation skills
· Basic understanding of the community investment / development sector in the UK For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.