Engie are recruiting for 20 Smart Meter Engineers to be based inWatford, WD24 7GP. These are permanent full time roles working 42.5 hours per week working on an Out of Hours rota and/or shift pattern Monday to Sunday, including Bank Holidays. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle and benefits package.
· Carry out Gas, Electrical and Duel Fuel Smart Meter installations in domestic and commercial buildings and commission as per compliance regulations, ACOP Standards and Company procedures.
· Where the PDA is not operable, revert to the use of paper documentation and ensure that it is compliant to the Keepmoat Regeneration and Gas Safe standards.
· Assist with the adherence to the Company quality standards including:
· Compliance with specification to current standards
· Compliance with materials / workmanship schedules
· Risk and Method Statements completed for each dwellings and task attended
· Full completion of all gas and electrical certification and bench marking.
· Maintain and care for all company tools.
· Use appropriate safety equipment; including the use of appropriate clothing / uniform / PPE.
· Follow necessary procedures to ensure work areas are left clean and tidy at the end of the day or following each task at each dwelling.
· To be responsible for and take due care of the Company van in accordance with the Company Vehicle Policy.
· To be responsible for holding keys for communal entrances, meter cupboards and allow access where appropriate.
· Material co-ordination
· Ensure accurate and timely completion of any relevant site based documentation.
· Carry out works as directed by the Line Manager(s) to agreed quality standards.
· Assist tradesman as directed in carrying out their day to day duties
· Advise Line Manager(s) or SHEQ Advisor of any Health & Safety concerns and record all near misses and accidents through the Company Policy and Procedures.
· Load and unload deliveries as required to carry out tasks using correct method statements and procedures for lifting equipment.
· Undertake all work to a high standard adhering to Health and Safety procedures.
· To work with others and provide a courteous and considerate service to members of the public and colleagues.
· Work on an Out of Hours rota and/or shift pattern Monday to Sunday, including Bank Holidays.
· Any other reasonable management request. For more information about Keepmoat Regeneration please visit:https://www.keepmoatregen.com/
What we are looking for:
· National Accreditation for relevant Gas Works
· Gas or Electrical experience
· Previous trades experience
· Understanding of local governments
· Professional attitude and approach to work
· Current and Valid Full UK driving licence Desirable
· Recognised qualification for the trade Gas Safe Registration
· Recognised Health & Safety qualification
· Up to date relevant industry related knowledge Please note if only part qualified Engie will support and put you through the appropriate training.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Keepmoat Regeneration do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Keepmoat Regeneration Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Keepmoat Regeneration Managers.