ENGIE are a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy and services. To tackle the climate emergency facing us all, our aim is to become the world leader in the zero-carbon energy transition 'as a service' for our clients – particular for companies and regional authorities. We use our expertise in our key business areas (renewables, gas, services) to provide competitive and bespoke solutions.
With our 160,000 employees, our clients, our partners and our stakeholders, together we form a community of imaginative builders, striving every day to bring about a more harmonious form of progress.
This is a great opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join the ENGIE Electrical and Communications team.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
· Supervising the installation, programming, testing and commissioning of various security electrical and cabling systems across commercial building sites and premises
· Work with a team of Technicians and project managers to successfully deliver electrical and communications projects in accordance with Company standards and to meet project timeframes.
· Ensuring customer concerns and complaints are proactively addressed
· Effectively manage administrative requirements
· Conduct workplace audits and identify hazards in the workplace
· Carry out ITP and QA reports for submission to client
· Comply with applicable health, safety and environment regulations and Acts
· Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
· Trade Certificate / AQF Certificate Level 3 in Electro-technology
· Open cabling license with structured endorsement
· Other qualifications/ or as stated in the enterprise agreement for the relevant grade
· HR 11m+ Boom, EWP, First Aid
· Construction induction card
· Current Australian driver’s license
· Computing skills in Word and Excel
What’s in it for you?
· ENGIE is a global energy company operating in over 70 countries with 25 branches across Australia
· Team and people focused work culture
· Trusted name and brand
· Join an innovative company building energy efficient communities for a sustainable future
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria apply with an up-to-date resume via the apply instructions on this website.
Please note that we are can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia . ENGIE Services is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
· Posting Date: Oct 26, 2020