ENGIE are a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy and services. To tackle the climate emergency facing us all, our aim is to become the world leader in the zero-carbon energy transition 'as a service' for our clients – particular for companies and regional authorities. We use our expertise in our key business areas (renewables, gas, services) to provide competitive and bespoke solutions.
With our 160,000 employees, our clients, our partners and our stakeholders, together we form a community of imaginative builders, striving every day to bring about a more harmonious form of progress.
The Site Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative and internal support for the Project Managers in their duties of marketing, project management, the completion of electrical and communications installations for new and existing clients and OH&S.
The responsibilities of this position shall include but not be limited to:
· Provide administrative support to the Project Manager
· Provide clients with high-level service through a consistent point of contact
· Prepare all documentation associated with projects, including processing orders, supplier invoices and invoices to clients in an accurate and timely manner
· Assist Manager with preparing letters and tender documents
· Assist in the planning and deployment of labour and materials for projects – including scheduling technician’s on to client jobs for efficient use of labour
· Find solutions to problems and queries before they are passed to the Project Manager
· Assist the on-site staff with information and direction from the Project Manager
· Maintain operational accountability for all projects for which the Project Manager is responsible
· Monitor technician licenses / vendor certifications to ensure they are current / valid for compliance purposes
· Maintain the company’s commitment to quality and health and safety as documented in the Integrated Management System and associated documentation and as directed by management
· Other duties as required.
The successful candidate will have:
· 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative role, similar role is preferred
· Certificate 3 or 4 in Business Administration preferred
· Customer focused and deadline driven attitude is required in this fast-paced role
· Confident IT skills in Word and Excel
· Experience using Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains software an advantage however not essential
We can offer you
· ENGIE is a global energy company operating in over 70 countries with 25 branches across Australia
· Team and people focused work culture
· Trusted name and brand
· Join an innovative company building energy efficient communities for a sustainable future
This full-time role represents a great opportunity for a strong site administrator to learn a growing industry and join a leading global company.
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria apply with an up-to-date resume via the apply instructions on this website.
Please note that we are can only accept applications from those with full working rights in Australia . ENGIE Services is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available .
· Posting Date: Oct 26, 2020