ENGIE are recruiting for a Shift Engineer to be based in London, EC2A 2JN. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £36,506 per annum plus benefits package.
The shift rota consists of split shifts :
1st shift - 7:00am until 4:00pm
2nd shift - 10:00am until 7:00pm
In the role of the Shift Engineer, you'll provide all-round engineering support maintaining the infrastructure of the building, complying with the Health & Safety/building codes of practice, ensuring that any difficulties or abnormalities encountered on engineering activities are reported to the Account Manager.
You'll maintain excellent standards of response to plant failures, completion of assigned work and ensure any abnormal operating conditions and housekeeping issues are dealt with proficiently.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Building Management System. Use of, maintenance and fault finding
Lighting Control system operation
· Maintenance of air conditioning systems, AHUs, VAV, VRV and FCUs, dampers. Repairs and fault finding
· Chillers low level routine maintenance and adjustments, daily checks
LTHW Boilers and Heating systems low level routine maintenance and adjustments, daily checks
· Pumps and motors maintenance, tests and faults finding
· Control panels operation and tests
· Understanding of HV and LV Switchgear operation
· LV isolation, faults finding and use of wiring diagrams
· Emergency lighting.(Recording of Testing)
· Sprinklers weekly testing.
· Plumbing and Sanitary ware maintenance and repair
· Water Treatment DCW and DHW routine maintenance
· IT basic skills. Use of Microsoft Office
· Flexible with Overtime working 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am-5pm (Overtime)
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Demonstrate a good understanding and be technically competent in all building services, in particular UPS, generators, water treatment, refrigeration and air conditioning, LV power and lighting systems.
· 17th Edition IEE: Wiring & Installation
· Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel to produce ad-hoc reports/documents
· Holds Approved Electrical Apprenticeship Served C&G’s Qualification
· Holds 17th Edition IEE: Wiring & Installation C&G’s 7671 Qualification
· Holds C&G’s 2394 Initial Verification Qualification for the Testing of new Electrical Installations
· Understanding the importance of H&S in the work place
· Trend Controls
· ACOP L8 Awareness
· Health & Safety at work
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.