ENGIE are recruiting for a Shift Electrician to be based in Kensington, SW7 2DD. This is a permanent full-time role working 42 hours per week. On offer is a salary of up to £32,000, dependent upon skills and experience with shift allowance and benefits package.
The shift pattern for the role is 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To operate and maintain the plant at the sites identified above in line with existing procedures, thereby fulfilling site health, safety, environmental, quality and customer service targets. This will include identifying areas for continual improvement
· To ensure that all sites under his control are effectively operated to ensure that all third-party contractors who carry out work on the site do so in a safe and professional manner and abide by the relevant Company procedures and site-specific procedures where applicable
· To follow the company procedures and standards as expressed in the Company Handbooks
· To be aware of the key financial targets for the sites and, in conjunction with the OM, to meet his responsibilities in the most cost-effective manner
· To complete all administrative functions correctly and efficiently, either paper log books or by using appropriate IT software, e.g. Maintenance Management System (EBI)
· To become fully familiar with all Company and site procedures, which affect him and carry out all responsibilities detailed in the EBI
· To represent the Company well to customers and external agencies, by reasonable dress and demeanour and ensure the site and all Company property are maintained in a clean and tidy condition
· The responsibilities outlined are not intended to be exhaustive and other duties maybe required from time to time.
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experienc e:
· ONC/C&G or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
· Basic Electrical Training/Knowledge
· HND/HNC Mechanical Qualification (Optional)
· 17th Edition Electrical Qualification
· Asbestos Awareness For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.