ENGIE are recruiting for a Service Engineer to work on various contracts across London and the South East as part of ENGIE Futures. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a salary banding of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum dependent upon skills and experience, along with an excellent benefits package.
Main Responsibilities / Duties:
· Service – PPM and reactive woks when required
· Proactive improvements to customers Building Management System
· Energy solutions/engineering
· Joining an out of hours callout rota when trained
· Small project works
· Cover for absence on selected sites and contracts
· Assist with field quote creation, ordering equipment and delivering scheduled work
· Software development and creation
· Deployment of site files to customer/contracted sites
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
City & Guild / BTec / NVQ Electrical
Controls training / experience
Experience fault find in electrical panels
Experience working with computers
Experience working with Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Plant
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Sep 21, 2020