ENGIE Services Australia & New Zealand provides solutions for building services, precincts and cities. Our 1,600-strong team in 30 locations across Australia and New Zealand belongs to the largest independent power producer in the world and a global leader in energy services solutions.
Our range of capabilities includes solutions for better cities, data centres, energy efficiency, mechanical electrical and communications infrastructure, fire protection, security and audio-visual systems, as well as onsite renewable power generation.
Based in North Plympton you will be part of our Service Support team within the Fire Protection division of ENGIE. The key responsibilities of this role will be to provide administration, scheduling and clerical support to the office and technical staff and focus on providing our commercial customers with a superior service.
This role will be commencing asap.
To be successful in this role you will have:
· Strong customer focus attitude
· Action Oriented
· Scheduling experience desirable
· Ability to collaborate and work with a team
· Pronto Xi experience would be an advantage
· Previous administration experience preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills
If you are interested and meet the selection criteria apply with an up-to-date resume via the apply instructions on this website.
ENGIE Services is an EEO employer, where all applicants are treated with fairness and respect and have equal access to the opportunities available.
· Posting Date: Oct 29, 2020