ENGIE are recruiting for a Security Officer to be based at the Guildhall , High St, Kingston Upon Thames KT1 1EU. This is a permanent full time role. A standard shift pattern is 7 days on, 3 days off, Evenings and Weekends. (However, this can change due to operational or business requirements). On offer is a salary of £26,208 - £28,080 per annum.
The successful candidate will entail security guarding in the Guildhall complex and ensuring the safety of staff members and the general public whilst they are on the premises. Working on the main gate ensuring the security of vehicles entering and exiting. Securing buildings. Checking staff passes, checking all areas for any lost property and assisting with any conflict situations that occur within the premises and any other security work as necessary. This position has a very important role to play in keeping the staff and members of public safe within the Guildhall complex. Reporting to the CCTV & Security Manager.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include: .
· The car park operator is also vital for the smooth running of the RBK car parks
· Looking after RBK car parks such as opening and closing the car parks, tending to machine and barrier faults, assisting contractors within the car park, checking fire alarms, assisting customers and ensuring the smooth running of the car park overall (full training will be given)
· There will be occasion conflict situations which will need to be tended to. The candidate will need to have a good command of the English Language due to the nature of the queries in both the security and car park role. The candidate will also be required to go between several car parks therefore must expect a high level of standing and walking. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· The candidate must hold a valid SIA Door Supervisors license.
· It is preferable that the candidate does have some security experience however they will be fully trained in all aspects of the role.
· Must be smart in appearance as will be a front line role.
· Full Driving Licence preferred For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.