As one of the world’s largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients’ most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
Since 2010, Tractebel has established a Bangkok based hub for the development of projects in the ASEAN region. With a steadily growing team of over 75 experts in the region, based on a good mix of expatriates and strong local competences, the company primarily covers engineering services for hydropower, renewable, thermal power, Gas & LNG and T&D.
Job Description and Missions
To support efficiently the expansion of our activities in Energy Business, we are looking for a:
SALES ENGINEER IN ENERGY
You will be under the responsibility of the Sales Manager. You will participate in the complete Sales Processes and you will work in close coordination with the management team to attain the company sales objectives. You will evolve in an international environment and you will work in close coordination with other sales team throughout the company in order to develop winning tenders for the benefit of the company and our Clients.
Scope of Responsibilities under the guidance of the Sales Manager:
• Prepare tenders, proposals, with support of the Business Development and Product Manager in Renewable Energy and support other products when needed.
• In order to properly manage the overall sales process, you identify and adequately resolve bottlenecks, also in case of unexpected events.
• Follow up and integrate partners and subcontractors contributions
• Deliver of all documents including the commercial contracts with quality based on a deep understanding of the requirements.
• Provide inputs for the commercial reporting
• Support project as Project Engineer in the execution phase
• Provide a direct support to the Project Manager for successful coordination of projects
• Under the guidance of the project manager, monitor the planning, the budget, the safety aspects and the technical quality of the project.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
The position requires:
• You have at least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Energy-related sector.
• You speak fluently English. Knowledge of other languages is welcome and you have good writing skills
• You have at least 2 years experiences in the energy sector (project, sales, tendering or proposal preparation).
• An experience in wind, solar or biomass power projects is a strong asset
• You are able to understand the engineering business.
• You always follow up the updated energy news and trend especially in Asia Pacific region.
• You have the sense of priorities and you have an analytical mind.
• You are an autonomous person, pro-active, dynamic, motivated and creative.
• You are good at planning simultaneous assignments and you are a good organizer, even in unexpected circumstances.
• You are a good team player with an eye for details.
• You have a service mind and be able to understand the commercial contract.
• You are highly familiar with IT tools, amongst them Word, Excel and internet applications.
The position is based in Bangkok (Nana BTS Station).
· Posting Date: Oct 10, 2019