'Dream up your idea of the future with ENGIE.
You are the energy the world needs.
We are looking for thousands of talented individuals from around the world to create energy that respects the environment and that everyone can access. Discover from today exciting and collaborative jobs that contribute for the towns and the world of tomorrow.
250 occupations are waiting for you at ENGIE, world leader in energy.'
ENGIE are recruiting for a Project Supervisor to be based in Queen Alexandra Hospital, Southwick Hill Road, Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3LY. This is a permanent, full-time role working 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:00). On offer is a salary banding of £28,000-£32,000, depending upon skills and experience.
Reporting directly to the Head of Projects, the Project Supervisor will be responsible for supervising and executing a variety of projects across the Queen Alexandra Hospital contract, including Lifecycle Planned Projects, Variations and Small Works.
Specific Responsibilities/Duties include providing Project Supervision support to the Projects Team in the following activities (but not limited to):
· Act as Project Supervisor for a variety of Lifecycle Projects, Variations and Small Works Projects.
· Ensure the ENGIE Quality System is implemented and maintained on projects.
· Ensure ENGIE project documentation is prepared for all projects.
· Ensure the highest standards of performance and conduct are maintained at all times.
· Maintain the client's standards and corporate responsibilities, ensuring these are in line with the current health, safety and environmental legislation.
· Liaise with Project Co-ordinators of other Company disciplines.
· Assist with Project Team to overview operational, financial & safety performance.
· Ensure that contracts are appropriately administered and correctly supervised.
· To act as the main point of contact, when applicable, between staff, contractors and client.
· Maintain close client and end-user contact throughout projects, to ensure that the Company's position - from both technical reputation, financial performance and safety point of view - is enhanced at all times.
· Participate in regular meetings, as required.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications / Skills / Experience Required:
· Substantial experience in a Project Supervision or a similar role in Facilities/ Hard FM marketplace.
· A background in M&E (Mechanical & Electrical) and/or B&C (Building & Construction) is essential.
· CDM (Construction Design Management) experience.
· NEBOSH/IOSH or another relevant health & safety qualification.
· A thorough knowledge of all aspects of Project supervision.
· Strong project supervision skills and Health & Safety ethos.
· Excellent communication skills, to include pro-active communication with staff, peers and all stake-holders.
· Ability to handle multiple project assignments.
· Operationally aware, reliable and IT literate with skills covering MS Project, Word and Excel.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Experience of working in a Healthcare environment and a working knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical engineering.
· B&C (Building & Construction) experience
· NEBOSH Construction Certificate
· Construction trade qualification,or equivalent suitable experience
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.