ENGIE are recruiting for an experienced M&E Project Manager to cover the Peterborough area. This is a fixed term contract for 6 months. It is a full time role offering a competitive industry salary and high-quality benefits package.
We are looking for a driven and capable Project Manager to be responsible for generating and delivering a variety of Project Works on our customer's sites across the UK.
You will have full accountability and responsibility for managing and delivery of all Project works ranging in value from £20,000 - £2,000,000.
What is your day to day?
· Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes, becoming a trusted advisor.
· Work with developers, designers and sub-contractors to define and document scope(s) of work(s).
· Take full accountability for the P&L on each project.
· Manage, run and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required. Carry out full tender analysis of all sub-contractor returns.
· Manage the operational aspects of the project(s) “end to end”. Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, sub-contractor management and site manager duties
· Work within the current CDM process. In the main taking on the role of principle contractor.
· Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project they are leading.
· Ensure ENGIE QHSE practices and processes are fully embedded in each project.
· Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
· Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
· Ensure customer acceptance is adhered to, in writing and in line with the project plans.
· Mutually agree payment schedules and applications for payment to the benefit of the project and the business.
· Ensures project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
· Provide timely monthly reports to the Head of Projects/Sector Director in an agreed format.
Who are you?
Minimum of 2 years proven Project work Management experience in an M&E, FM, construction or critical environment
Proven experience of running a P&L
Demonstrable evidence of having managed a team
Recognised technical qualification in construction, M or E or similar
Interpersonal and communication skills
Can manage a high degree of variability
Strong commercial and financial acumen
Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Ability to present with confidence
Results focused and able to deliver to deadlines
IOSH Managing Safely and/or SMSTS
Recognised qualification in Project Management
A standard DBS will be required for this role.
Who are we?
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of low carbon energy, services and regeneration.
We combine these activities to enable our customers & stakeholders to embrace a greener, more efficient and increasingly digital world.
Our purpose is to make zero carbon happen for businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland – accelerating the transition towards a net zero carbon world. Our 17,000 employees make this possible by reducing energy consumption, greening supply and enabling progress through innovative technology, data & partnerships. We are also shaping the future of responsible business by reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.1 billion in 2019.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview
· Posting Date: Nov 27, 2020