The Global Energy Management (GEM) BU, combines all of ENGIE Group's asset management and trading activities. CEM (Customer Energy Management) is one of the divisions of GEM in charge of downstream power and gas sales to major paneuropean industrial final clients, within a range of physical and financial hedging products.
· Preparation, calculation and assembly of standard and non-standard offers, both electricity, gas and bidding services in the Large Account and B2B segments.
· Ensure coordination between the different departments involved in the entire process of preparing the offers and their follow-up, acting as an intermediary between involved teams.
· Preparation and development of necessary tools for the offering and contracting procedures and their adaptation to the regulatory changes that may occur.
· Implementation of the commercial strategy.
· Report and follow-up of portfolio and offers in progress.
· Master's degree in Engineering, Sciences, Economics, Business or similar.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel.
· Experience between 1 and 3 years in similar positions, with good knowledge of the energy sector.
· Essential advanced level of English (C1).
· Posting Date: Jan 10, 2020