ENGIE are recruiting for a Painting Supervisor to be based in Hartlepool, TS25 2BZ. This is a permanent full-time role working 39 hours per week based jointly at site and in the office for certain tasks . On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Monday to Thursday 08:00-16:30 and Friday 08:00-15:30
Lead, motivate & supervise a team delivering Painting /Corrosion management tasks on work week, Helpdesk and projects.
Responsible for measuring works for invoicing purposes, completing and submitting all supporting documentation and ordering materials
Planning future work including job walk downs.
Manage subcontractors on site to achieve targets
Ensure that correct paperwork for all works is in place (Risk Assessments and Method Statement etc.) to ensure compliance with current Health and Safety Legislation.
Oversee the Health and Safety of the workforce on site and advise manager of any issues daily.
Provide advice in technical issues relating to Painting and Civil engineering works.
Undertake other duties and ad hoc projects
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· Proven experience of working on Project and PPM works in a Nuclear Environment.
· Trade qualification/ extensive knowledge of building, painting and civil engineering works.
· Good Knowledge of 2 Pack International paints and the importance of corrosion management.
· IOSH Managing Safely
· Minimum Level 1 Painting Inspection in the following B-GAS CSWIP, NACE, ICORR or be willing to gain it through training.
· Supervisor/team leadership experience.
· Experience of working in a high-pressure environment whilst being able to maintain the ability to deliver works to the expected quality, safely on time and within budget.
Please note, this role requires the successful candidate to undergo BSVR level vetting, which includes a CTC check
Who are we?
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Aug 11, 2020