ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Office Services Administrator to be based at Hinkley Point B Power Station Bridgwater. This is a permanent, full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Monday to Thursday 07:45 to 16:15 and Friday 07:45 to 13:15
Your main responsibility in this role is to be an integral member of the Office Services Team supporting all staff with a wide range of office skills and using various systems. You will be a valued key team member in supporting the smooth running of the site team.
· Pull reports from various databases.
· To use every effort to develop and maintain effective working relationships with callers, clients, FM colleagues etc
· Ensure appropriate documentation is maintained providing a suitable audit trail and kept within the onsite Central Filing System according to procedure
· To be a point of contact for the help-desk, logging all calls on a maintenance/call logging database to agreed onsite procedures
· Answering the phone and dealing with queries
· Help to maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in line with current legislation and company policies and procedures
· Ensure all documentation forms part of the onsite Central Filing System
Qualifications, Skills or Required Experience:
· Ideally educated to or working towards an ONC or equivalent in a Business / Administration focussed subject area
· NVQ II in Business Studies
· Preferred NVQ
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview
· Posting Date: Jan 21, 2020