ENGIE are recruiting for an Multi Skilled Engineer to be based in Slough Berkshire SL3 9LL. This is a permanent full time role, working 40 hours per week. On offer will be a competitive salary and benefits package .
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5.30pm. You will also be part of the on call rota.
Reporting in to the Facilities Manager. you will provide broad engineering support to UK&I FM service delivery team. As part of a small team of engineers and handyperson(s), responsible for maintaining and enhancing the prestigious HQ building of over 200,000sq ft and additional grade II listed manor house set in over 200 acres of managed landscape.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Multi-skilled HVAC Engineer able to support the varied requests
· Maintenance and repairs to Electrical systems
· Ensuring work is completed within competencies and to safe systems of work
· Supporting the scheduling of work to ensure compliance is maintained (in conjunction with Technical Scheduler); daily, weekly, monthly and year plans
· Demonstrating compliance by ensuring log books are up to date
· Managing subcontractors to site
· Participating in the ‘out of hours on call’ site rota
· Supporting satellite sites on occasion as required
The role forms part of a small team responsible for in-house engineering and oversight of specialist sub-contract partners. The team ensure the site remains compliant and building users are afforded a great working environment. Direct interaction with the building users means that good interpersonal skills are also necessary.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Formal qualifications for area of expertise
· Technically accomplished within their area of specialism
· Able to work with work scheduling tools (ideally experience of Planon or other CAFM systems)
· Demonstrates good customer and team skills
· Good all-round knowledge of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
· Substantial experience in building services, working within a commercial / office environment
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.