ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile Engineer, to cover Manchester, Blackpool and Leeds area's. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm. On offer is a salary of £30,288 - £32,498, dependent upon skills and experience.
The role of the Mobile Engineer is to carry out scheduled planned preventative maintenance tasks on the sites equipment, to respond/repair any reactive calls. To survey additional works requested by the client, preparing the information/costs for the local admin to produce quotations.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Sub-contractor control – including inductions, supervision, reviewing risk assessment & method statements, issuing work permits.
· To complete all statutory and non-statutory PPM in accordance with the Annual PPM planner and the task instruction sets.
· Ensure all site log books are kept up to date with the relevant information and certification.
· To identify maintenance needs and produce technical reports on equipment.
· To be available to respond & repair any reactive calls raised through the Helpdesk. Supply the relevant information to the Glasgow Office to ensure the jobs are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and within the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
· To read, understand and work to the generic PPM risk assessments & method statements (RAMS) held in site files, completing any additional RAMS for any large works not covered or a point of work general risk assessments for smaller tasks.
· Complete all works to a high standard and to Engie’s quality procedures.
· Supervise/escort subcontractors as required whilst ensuring they follow the client’s security procedures, also ensuring they work to their RAMS and within Engie safe working procedures.
· When requested, be available for emergency call-outs.
· On reasonable request, be available to work overtime to accommodate business requirements.
· Timely completion of all company forms and documents, record keeping and report preparation.
· To comply with the requirements of the Company’s Policies and Procedures
· Assist other members of the team where multi person tasks are required.
· To identify areas for energy saving, improvements across the site.
· Maintenance and repair of motors, pumps, electrical circuits, control panels, generators, UPS units, plumbing systems.
· Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment to enable accurate fault recording.
· Fault finding and diagnosis of ventilation and air conditioning systems
· Operation and interrogation of BMS/Heating systems.
· Understanding of fire detection systems.
· Basic knowledge in building fabric repairs
· Carry out Minor Installation work and complete appropriate Certification Escort and monitor contractors or visitors to site.
· In line with assignment instructions, maintain a check on the perimeter and external areas of the site checking for intrusion, fire or flood
· In line with assignment instructions, conduct regular, highly visible patrols of the site on the perimeter boundary and lockups when necessary
· Ensuring a correct response and reporting of any incidents or occurrences
· Health and Safety of yourself and others on the site
· Keeping up to date with security guidelines
· Positively responding to reasonable requests made by supervisor or management
· Responding to reasonable requests made by the client that falls within contracted scope Courteous, helpful and ‘can do’ attitude
· Ability to communicate well at all levels Highly motivated and capable of multi-tasking, coupled with a team player attitude
· Pro-active approach to learning and development
· Ability to handle a varied workload with attention to detail and be able to work on own initiative
· Be able to stand unaided for a period of time
· Be able to pass a security clearance process For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· A recognised industry qualification will be required, and previous experience is essential.
· City & Guilds/ONC Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent.
· Qualified to ISS 17th Edition Regulations
· City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Test
· Inspection and Testing of electrical equipment (PAT testing) BS2377
· Asbestos awareness (preferable but not essential)
· IPAF Powered Access Licence (preferable but not essential)
· PASMA (preferable but not essential)
· First aid trained (preferable but not essential)
· Computer literate
· Good communicator within Engie Services, the clients, other service partners and suppliers.
· Able to deal diplomatically with the client’s demanding personnel
· Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
· Able to work as part of a small team
· Flexible and adaptable to change
· To maintain a clean and smart appearance at all times
· Physically fit
· Full Clean UK Driving Licence. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.