QWest are recruiting for Mobile Cleaners to be based in Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BG.
These are permanent part time roles and on offer will £8.45 per hour. These roles will report in to The Account Manager.
Role 1 is working 27.5 hours per week Monday to Friday either 5.00am to 10.30am or 05.00pm to 10.30pm
Role 2 is working 30 hours per week Monday to Friday either 5.00am to 11.00am or 5.00pm to 11.00pm
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Mobile Cleaners will undertake cleaning duties in all buildings and ensure that these premises are kept to the highest standard of hygiene and health and safety
· You will undertake maintenance duties using light hand tools to ensure that all buildings are well maintained and safe
· You will be expected to open and secure buildings as requested
· You will be expected to undertake regular audits of cleaning standards at site using the CYPAD tool on a mobile device.
· You will escalate any maintenance issues that may arise
· You will be required to have an ability to problem solve and use your initiative when necessary
· You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations and will ensure that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to
· You will be proactive and creative in improving current best working practices, while following the company safety procedures
· You will deal with individual customer requests in a polite and professional manner at all times to exceed the customer’s expectations
· You will maintain a positive on-site relationship with customers and be aware of any potential or existing customer dissatisfaction or circumstance and ensure that they are escalated when required
· You will act at all times in the best interest of the business to further good relations
· You will ensure that instructions for the cleaning, maintenance and storage of equipment are always followed
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· Flexible approach to the role
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Good time management skills, ability to work to deadlines and adhere to set procedures
· Well organised and practical
· Knowledge of manual handling
· Prepared to undergo training appropriate to the post
· DBS clearance
· Flexibility to work additional hours as required
· Full Clean Driving Licence
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.