ENGIE are recruiting for a Mobile AC Engineer to be based in and around Reading. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:00am until 5:00pm. You will also be part of the on call rota.
Working to high standard of Building Maintenance, we require a fully reliable air conditioning engineer who can work on own initiative or within a team environment. Produce high quality reports of their findings. The role will involve being the face of ENGIE so smart appearance and being able to discuss findings with others is required.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Accountable for ensuring all Environmental/Temperature Control rooms and equipment are available for end users, keeping down times to an absolute minimum during breakdowns
· Fault find on all A/C units, refrigeration systems and chiller plants on site
· Ensure the site’s F-Gas logbook is kept up to date, and all losses, recoveries and additions are recorded appropriately
· Ensure all GWPs and CO2e’s are calculated and leak checks are carried out at the correct frequencies
· Be responsible for the maintenance and operational upkeep of portable and fixed refrigeration leak detection equipment.
· Plan, oversee and work with all subcontractors during service visits associated with Refrigeration systems
· Recover, repair, pressure test, vacuum dehydrate, charge and re-commission A/C units as required
· Carry out all PPMs as necessary to onsite AC units.
· Adaptable and able to undertake any other engineering task as required by the Site Supervisor or Contract Manager
· Ensure that PPM and Reactive jobs are processed, and defects are diagnosed, and faults are repaired and testing
· Responsibilities will also include being a member of the on-call rota for the contract
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous working experience as a Mobile A/C Engineer
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Recognised EITB or CITB apprenticeship or other similar approved training or further education qualifications in an appropriate discipline
· Minimum air conditioning engineer qualifications to NVQ level 2
· Fully conversant with all major manufactures systems and equipment
· Must have City & Guilds award in 2079-11 F-Gas Cat1 and ODS regulations
· L8 Awareness
· Experience of maintaining all relevant mechanical and electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria
· Recognised Health and Safety Qualification, such as NEBOSH/IOSH would be advantageous
· Must be able to read and work to mechanical and electrical schematic drawings
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.