Description de l'offre
ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to be based in Doughty Depot, Grimsby, DN32 0LL
This is a permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and on offer will be a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience. This role will report into the Head of Operations.
The maintenance team provide property maintenance services includes commercial property legislative Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), planned maintenance and reactive maintenance for gas and plumbing services.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· Ability to diagnose and problem solve mechanical (gas systems) and plumbing maintenance tasks and provide guidance on remedial maintenance activities to ensure minimal disruption to customers
· Ability to manage and deliver of daily PPM program of works and reactive maintenance tasks
· Ability to read mechanical technical documentation and drawings
· Ability to complete to complete technical reports and certification
· Knowledge and experience with managing and working within Safe Systems of Works (SSOW)
· Knowledge and experience of identifying new or replacement parts/materials
· Support equipment/systems commissioning and installation projects.
· Participate in an Out of Hours maintenance service, where required
· Time management and the ability to handle a complex workload
· Knowledge and experience of CDM 2015 regulation
· Operate within the policies, systems and business plans of Asset Management and the ENGIE.
· To delivery all works with compliance to ENGIE Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) standards and policies in line with ISO 18001 (Health & Safety), 14001 (Environmental) & ISO 9001 (Quality).
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
The role requires individuals to be technically competent, with excellent problem solving and IT skills.
· Have served a recognised plumbing and heating qualification or equivalent (commercial gas boiler systems) apprenticeship
· Ability to work as part of a multi skilled team or on own when required
· Experience of working with property mechanical systems, gas installations and plumbing systems
· Experience and knowledge of Gas Safety (installation and use) Regulations 1998, and Pressure system Regulations 2000
· Interpersonal and communication skills are essential
· Computer Skills and ability to use handheld devices
· A full driving license because jobs involve travel between several sites
· Customer care
· Problem solving
· Seeing things through
· Team work
· Membership to a professional body compatible with the role
· Communications skills that sustains information flows
· Time management and the ability to handle a complex workload are important
· Health and Safety Qualification in construction
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.