ENGIE are recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to be based at
One Exchange Square London EC2A 2JN . This is a permanent full time role working 40hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working Shift Patterns are :
Flexible, early and late rotation Monday to Friday, between 07.00 am to 16.00 pm or 10 am to 19.00 pm.
Dedicated call out 1 in every 6 weeks
Flexible with Overtime working 1 in 3 Saturdays 8 am-5 pm
Representing ENGIE as a skilled technician, the role of the Resident Mechanical Engineer is to manage the Engine specialist service providers at EBRD, ensuring they are focused on service delivery and customer relationships. Interpersonal skills will be key to gaining the trust and confidence of the Client, effectively interpreting the customer’s requirements, working with the site lead ensuring that opportunities for the development of the contract are delivered and standard operational procedures are followed.
At times the successful candidate might be required to be placed on call duties. Ensuring all PPM and Reactive works are completed as agreed with the customer’s CAFM system to enable analysis of trends, proactively seeking viable solutions, eliminating root causes, thereby improving the customer’s environment. To assist site supervisor in production and presentation of periodic reports detailing progress made across all areas of the contract as well as regular contribution to Contract review meetings is an integral element of the role. Reporting to the Assistant Manager .
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Building Management System. Use of, maintenance and fault finding.
· Lighting Control system operation.
· Maintenance of air conditioning systems, AHUs, VAV, VRV and FCUs, dampers. Repairs and fault finding.
· Chillers low level routine maintenance and adjustments, daily checks.
· LTHW Boilers and Heating systems low level routine maintenance and adjustments, daily checks.
· Pumps and motors maintenance, tests and faults finding.
· Control panels operation and tests.
· Emergency lighting. (Recording of Testing)
· Sprinklers weekly testing.
· Plumbing and Sanitary ware maintenance and repairs.
· Water Treatment DCW and DHW routine maintenance For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Educated to NVQ/C&G Level 3 or equivalent in plumbing or mechanical Engineering.
· Electrical Knowledge
· Heating and ventilation plant and systems
· Significant experience in a mechanical engineering, building service and HVAC system.
· Ensure all record keeping functions are completed daily.
· Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards of workmanship and safety
· Understanding of escalation / site procedures.
· You will also have demonstrable sound knowledge of Health and Safety and experience of following planned programmes of work
· Knowledge of the use of CAFM systems and BMS monitoring is essential.
· Conversant in Microsoft applications For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.