Fabricom Offshore Wind is looking for a Maintenance Engineer Reliability (High Voltage/Mid Voltage) to become a recognized expert and preferred solution provider for monitoring & maintenance (M&M) activities on offshore HV substations (and at a later stage on complete offshore windfarms). Your work location is Fabricom Hoboken & sporadically offshore missions.
· definition and continuous improvement of monitoring & maintenance strategies and programs for offshore substations and windfarms based on O&M manuals from equipment- & system suppliers and internal and external return of experience, taking into account the specific offshore conditions and related technical requirements, contractual obligations, a balanced risk/cost assessment and the expected level of reliability
· guidance and support of the operational M&M teams as a technical expert on complex or recurrent M&M issues
· you support the “new-build” project teams on M&M topics, e.g. technical specs, guidance on O&M manuals to be delivered to the end-customers (monitoring & maintenance programs and spare lists), return of experience as input for design and engineering reviews,…
· you assure the sharing of experience and the closed return of experience loop in the M&M team and towards other relevant departments in Fabricom Offshore (e.g. engineering, procurement, quality, sales and tendering,…)
· you connect and exchange with an ENGIE-internal and external technical expert network in the field of offshore power generation and related monitoring and maintenance services
· you have a Master’s degree with an initial experience in operations, maintenance or technical service of a highly automated industry
· you have a technology diploma: electricity, mechanics, engineering, electronics, hydraulics, process control and automation
· languages: English + Dutch or French
· willingness to invest time and effort to become a technical expert, able to deliver practical and pragmatic solutions resulting from combination of theoretical knowledge and field experiences, eager to find root causes and to understand the failure mechanisms
· you have good communication skills, analytical skills, ability to adapt, curiosity an willingness to learn and continuously improve, self-assurance, initiative, team spirit
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Annick - 0478 88 63 34
· Posting Date: Jun 14, 2019