ENGIE are looking for a organised and forward thinking IT Security Graduate Trainee to join our team in Newcastle on a permanent basis. If you’re the type of person who can collaborate, contirbute and deliver - this could be the role for you!
What is your day to day?
· Work an area of the ICT operational team in order to deliver the most effective and efficient service in line with key metrics in order to deliver KPI targets
· Works as a member of the Governance team in ICT to maintain a secure ICT environment.
· Assist in the deployment and support and monitoring of IT Security measures.
Who are you?
· 4 GCSE grades A – C or equivalent in Maths and English
· A degree or suitable ICT-related qualification is essential
· Working knowledge of some or all the following:
· Security technology and concepts
· Virtual Private Network technology
· Current ICT security issues
· Firewall and filtering technologies
· Intrusion detection
Who are we?
ENGIE employs 17,000 people in the UK and over 160,000 worldwide, achieving revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018
What’s in it for you?
In this role, you would have the opportunity to ensure contracts are awarded following relevant procedures. ENGIE believe in employee development and will encourage and support the post holder in achieving recognised national IT Security qualification.
Also, on offer is a starting salary of £26,000, reviewed and assessed annually and benefits package.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to apply! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please reach out to email@example.com.
***Please note you must either hold or be able to pass a DBS Check***
Closing date for applications: 19th August 2020
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Aug 11, 2020