Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a HVAC Engineer to be based in London. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08:00am until 17:00pm. You will also be part of the on call rota.
Reporting to the Regional Property Manager with responsibility for the delivery of HVAC planned maintenance including reactive breakdowns.
The role will involve the development and maintenance of good working relationships with customer representatives and work in a manner which ensures that all aspects of the service agreement between Engie and the customers are delivered with the requisite levels of professionalism.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists
· Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed, and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made
· Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
· Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works
· Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works
· Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times
· To develop a good working relationship with all members of Engie staff, subcontractors and the client representatives.
· Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To include the wearing of uniform and PPE at all times.
· Ensure the professional image of Engie is presented to clients at all times
· Ensure that all plant rooms under the responsibility of Engie are kept in a clean and tidy condition
· Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance
· Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate
· To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
· Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's
· Ensure Computer Based Maintenance system, e.g. PlanOn, is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured
· To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with Engie’s Technical and SHEQ processes and client requirements (or approved client system)
· To attend site in response to breakdowns or failures of the equipment outside of normal working hours (call outs)
· To provide cover on M&E and Mobile contracts within area of responsibility
· There will be a requirement to work out of hours to fulfil our maintenance commitments of our customers
· Any other task as directed by the Regional Property Manager
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Apprenticeship in electrical/mechanical or HVAC maintenance
· Formal recognised City and Guilds qualification relevant to role.
· City and Guilds 236 A&B (2360 parts 1 and 2) or equivalent would be desirable
· IET 17th edition would be desirable
· City & Guilds 2394 / 2395 or 2391 Electrical Testing & Inspection would be desirable
· Previous technical experience in a similar role
· Previous experience of using a CAFM system
· Team working experience
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook
· Good experience and track record in working in Facilities Management
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.