ENGIE are recruiting for a Human Resources Apprentice Administrator to be based at Human Resources Apprentice Administrator. This is a fixed term (18-24 months) full time role (working 40 hours per week).On offer is a salary in line with the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage relevant to the age of the person.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who would like to join our Human Resources Administration scheme, which for the right candidate could lead to a permanent position.
The role of the Human Resources Apprentice Administrator is to provide a Human Resources administrative support to the business and the team and to assist where necessary in all administrative tasks. To be the first point of contact for the HR department within the regional office. Training will be undertaken with Sheffield College to achieve a Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship on completion of this, standard will enable the individual to apply for Associate Membership (Assoc CIPD) of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the professional body for the HR sector.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Prepare and send out offer letters and contracts to new employees and provide payroll with all the relevant information once checked by the HR Administrator
· Complete all paperwork in relation to leavers – letter to employee confirming dates, exit interview questionnaire, information to payroll / fleet / mobiles / IT
· Follow up all probation and induction matters
· Run monthly reports on fixed term contract end dates and open sickness absences and chase appropriate Managers
· Set up and maintain the employee’s files, including filing and reducing excess paperwork contained in the files (duplicates, etc)
· To maintain data integrity of HR.Net
· Ensure sickness is logged and the system is maintained and updated at all times
· Ensure a stock of starter packs are available at all times
· Ensure return to work forms are completed by the Line Managers of employee’s absence from work
· Ensuring the absence triggers are utilised and the relevant action is taken
· Assist the HR Team as required.
· Assist where necessary with employee queries
· Daily collection and management
· Calculate annual leave entitlements for employees
· Any other reasonable management request For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualification & Experience:
· Reasonable level of qualifications i.e. completed GCSE’s (A-C/D)
· Good level of computer skills particularly Word and Excel
· Good level of Grammar/Attention to detail – ability to write/correct errors in letter
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to fully operate Microsoft Word / Excel and PowerPoint
· Highly organised and able to work under pressure
· Professional attitude and approach to work
· High attention to detail For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.