'Dream up your idea of the future with ENGIE.
You are the energy the world needs.
We are looking for thousands of talented individuals from around the world to create energy that respects the environment and that everyone can access. Discover from today exciting and collaborative jobs that contribute for the towns and the world of tomorrow.
250 occupations are waiting for you at ENGIE, world leader in energy.'
ENGIE are recruiting for a Help-desk Operator to be based at Leeds Oncology, St James Hospital, Becket Street, Leeds LS9 7TF. This is a permanent full time role working 42 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £18,000, Plus shift allowance of £2,700, dependent upon skills and experience.
Working Shift Patterns are:
4 days 7 am to 7 pm - 4 off
4 nights 7 pm to 7 am - 4 off
The role of the Help-desk Operator is to provide a professional and customer focussed interface between Engie FM and the occupants of the Leeds Oncology Wing. To receive and manage calls in a courteous manner. To gather accurate information for each call to enable the production of management reports. To pass on service calls to a range of external service providers. Reports to the Help-desk Manager.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Receive and manage calls in a courteous manner
· Provide a customer focussed professional response to Trust queries, complaints and fault calls
· Gather and accurately input in to the CAFM system details of fault calls
· Prioritise fault calls against a pre-agreed set of criteria
· Provide information re: fault calls to rest of Engie FM maintenance team
· To provide standard management reports
· To contact and pass on relevant details to external service providers
· Generate standard management reports for the Trust and others as requested
· Provide feedback to callers re position of individual tasks
· Maintain filing system ensuring accurate records are kept
· Undertake overtime to cover for absent colleagues
· To participate in a shift rota and work in a flexible manner in order to provide a continuous service
· Any other duties commensurate with the role For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and Required Experience:
· Experience in a customer facing role
· Experience of dealing with customers over the telephone
· Fully conversant with standard office packages e.g. excel, word, email
· Have an understanding of the operational procedures and safe working practices applicable to the task
· Ability to work shifts 24/7 365 days per year. Age 18 minimum age requirement due to shift
This role requires an enhanced disclosure
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions both current and past,
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings help on the police national computer for England and Wales,
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
· Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.