Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Help Desk Administrator to be based in London E14 5LQ. This is a permanentfull time role working 48 hours per week. On offer is a salary banding of £26,000 - £28,000 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience.
The HelpDesk operates 365 days a year on a 24/7 basis.
This shift will include weekends and Bank Holidays as follows:
Day Shift - Working 8am - 8pm 4 days on, 4 days off
Night Shift - Working 8pm - 8am 4 days on, 4 days off.
Reporting in to the help Desk Supervisor, you will Log, respond, plan and organise the full life cycle of all facilities management work, from customer enquiry to job completion. Deliver excellent Customer Service and interpret and manage work orders through Maximo and Sharepoint systems ensuring that SLA’s and KPI’s are met. Provision of administrative support as required.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and services requests received by telephone and email
· Attention to Detail imperative
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to liaise effectively within and outside the organisation
· Interpret and log requests, inputting details into an in-house system, provide tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work completion status in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
· Sort and dispatch calls to engineers or sub-contractors based on the correct skills set, geographical location and service delivery arrangements
· Manage workload – replanning/reassigning – as required in line with demand
· Plan daily work load and PPM for engineers and sub-contractors using available systems
· Raise Purchase Requisitions/Orders in line with agreed parameters
· Collate accurate status reports as required;
· Prioritise urgent jobs and plan and dispatch operative/sub-contract support to address urgent demand
· Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints
· Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid duplication
· Ad-hoc administration duties as required
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Understanding of FM business or the willingness to learn
· Good planning and organisation skills and the ability to prioritise own workload efficiently
· Excellent telephone manner
· High level of attention to detail
· The ability to work to changing deadlines
· Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook
· Experience in using Maximo or similar application
· GCSE’s or equivalent – Grade C in English and Maths For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.