ENGIE are recruiting for a Hard Services Co-ordinator to be based in Coventry CV1 2WT. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £19,110 per annum and benefits package .
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 08:00am until 16:30pm.
Reporting in to the Site Manager, The Co-ordinator will have responsibility for a broad range of operational tasks to enable service delivery to our clients, working as part of a team to achieve common goals.
This role is an excellent opportunity to learn and explore the world of Facilities Management with a view to progression to a Facilities Manager role.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Required to plan, organise, direct and control the day to day operational requirements of a busy facilities office
· Logging all requests by telephone, email to ENGIE helpdesk
· Update all engineers on reactive requests received, update client on progress of reactive requests in a timely manner
· Assist Site Manager in assigning all PPM’s on CAFM system, scheduling engineering calendar, distributing PPM’s to soft services on site, and ensuring all completed PPM’s are closed within timescales
· Attend daily engineers call – update team on all outstanding PPM/reactive requests and re-schedule if necessary.
· Ensure all compliance documents are stored accurately and forwarded onto relevant departments
· Ensure all authorised holiday requests are processed and documented and all relevant departments are notified. Submit weekly absence reports to HO admin department ensuring all details are accurate and within timescale
· Ensure all authorised overtime is processed accurately and submit to Admin Department within monthly timescales
· Ensure all consumable orders for cleaning are processed accurately.
· Ensure all authorised uniform requests are processed and records updated of all staff receipts
· Ordering and distribution of all PPE to all relevant staff – update records of all PPE distributed
· Record all staff training records of attendance of all TBTs, off site training, etc., manage skills matrix ensuring Site Manager is aware of staff training review dates
· Escalate any complaints as required
· Contribute to reducing levels of customer complaints
· Prepared to undergo training appropriate to post
· Carry out any other tasks as may reasonably be requested by Site Manager
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications- Required Experience:
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel to Intermediate skill level essential
· Experience of working within a similar environment
· Excellent communication and customer service skills across multiple levels
· Ability to work as part of a wider team (i.e.: engineering, post room, cleaning, etc.)
· Excellent timekeeping
· Demonstrate good time management skills, working to deadlines and adhering to set processes/procedures
· Well organised and practical
Desirable Skills (Training will be given)
· Working knowledge of Maximo 7.5 or similar CAFM system
· Knowledge of Health & Safety at work
· Tool Box Talks
· SFG20 and CIBSE maintenance scheduling For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.