ENGIE are recruiting for a Handyperson to be based in Newport, NP10 8QQ. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £16,127 per annum.
Reporting in to the Lead Engineer, you will be working as part of a small site team.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Meeting room setups
· Meter reading
· Plant inspection
· Moving and setting up office furniture, IT and peripherals
· Assisting site staff with maintenance tasks within skill set
· Keeping maintenance documents and systems updated with relevant information
· Providing care for site contractors
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Physically fit and able to undertake appropriate manual handling techniques
· Personable and able to effectively communicate with a wide range of internal team members and building users
· English literate
· Able to use computer applications For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.