Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Groundskeeper to be based in Stevenage SG1 2AS. This is a permanent part time role working 21 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £9,282 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience.
The normal working hours will be Wednesday to Friday 7:00am until 3:00pm.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Provision of general gardening duties to include grass cutting, pruning and cutting of hedges, removal of weeds, spraying of footpaths and car park
· Replanting and replacement of dead plants and any other gardening duties as required
· To attend minor call outs as a first response
· Maintain good housekeeping to ensure that the sites appear clean and tidy at all times
· Update all Job Sheets ensuring accuracy at all times
· To deliver a high standard and quality service, taking responsibility to ensure customer satisfaction
· Ensure that Health and Safety responsibilities with regard to colleagues, residents, staff and buildings are carried out in line with company procedures
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Good knowledge of horticulture and landscaping
· Able to carry out Task Related Risk Assessments, Method Statements and COSHH Risk Assessments
· Experience of working in a similar role
· Able to communicate at all levels
· City and guilds or NPTA qulafication in gardening or relevant experience
· NPTA qualification in the application of pesticides
· Capable of handling a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis, including basic handyperson tasks
· To be able to respond to many requests and at times work under pressure For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.