Description de l'offre
As one of the world’s largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients’ most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
Tractebel seeks TWO :
Project Engineers Special Technics
one for Hasselt/one for Ghent
The Business Entity Belgium is one of the geographical business entities within Tractebel ENGIE.
Our entity is built upon 6 product lines active in the energy, infrastructure and water business (Buildings & Complex Structures, Cities & Transport, Ports & Waterways, Gas, Renewable & Thermal Power and Transmission & Distribution).
Our entity aims to grow its business by offering its customers and prospects attractive, competitive and innovative offers in energy, infrastructure and water.
The “Buildings and Complex structures” Department is responsible for all the engineering related to the technical design of nearly all kinds of buildings, including tertiary and residential buildings, hospitals, industrial buildings, sport buildings, …. These projects go from the competition up to final commissioning.
You will join the competence center MEP in the Building & Complex structure product line of Tractebel.
Within a project team, coached by Sr Engineer, the Project Engineer (Technical Specialist – HVAC/Energy Efficiency) is responsible for the engineering and creation of sustainable building projects.
Your main responsibilities are:
· Collaborate in multidisciplinary teams for building projects in the sector Sport& Leisure, Complex and Tertiary Buildings and Industry;
· Create sustainable design principles for installations and building systems;
· Create design presentations and models for sales team;
· Create Design Notes, Drafts, Technical Specifications for fantastic projects;
· Coordinate with client and other designers (structures, fire safety, sustainability,…);
· Perform dynamic simulations and calculations of technical installations, energy systems..;
· Instruct andSupport the BIM/3D /CAD team using latest ICT tools;
· Make cost estimates , in coordination with suppliers;
· Analyse and approve tenders submitted by Bidders;
· Inspect and validate installations, systems and equipment during construction on site;
· Enforce “Safety first”;
· Validate completed works and open doors of new built projects.
· You have a master degree as civil or industrial engineer;
· You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in special technics (HVAC, plumbing, heat pumps, pv installations, geothermal installations, etc. );
· You have a good knowledge of Aeraulics + hydraulics : piping, ventilation, thermal energy production;
· You are experienced with Dynamic energy simulations & Sustainable solutions;
· Principle knowledge of EPB / BREEAM / HQE;
· Principle knowledge of Autodesk 2D / Bentley 2D / REVIT 3D /BIM;
· You are fluent in Dutch and English. A good knowledge of French is considered a plus;
· You have strong analytical skills and you can switch from helicopter view to focus on the details;
· You are a team player and you aim at meeting the client’s expectations;
· You can work autonomously and efficiently in order to meet personal and general objectives;
· You are dynamic and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer
· An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
· A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
· An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
· A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.