ENGIE are recruiting for a Gas Engineer (Gas Safe) to be based in Derby, DE24 8AD. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08.00am until 16.30pm.
The role holder will be based at ITV Leeds but will cover ITV Manchester. The Engineer will report to Service Manager and will carry out general maintenance of all plumbing and building systems as necessary.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Understand the aims and objectives of ENGIE, together with your role in service delivery
· Ensure that the services provided are to the highest quality/standard with due recognition of client and customer requirements and ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with ENGIE’s customer care values and Equal Opportunities Policies
· Planning and prioritising work within recognised safe systems and in accordance with all aspects of health and safety legislation at all times
· Participate in a team working approach to the allocation of duties, supporting and working effectively with colleagues to provide good working relationships within the service
· Undertake any training as identified through the performance review process
· Continually seeking improvement and developing best practice
· Adhere to and apply legislation and ENGIE procedures as appropriate
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Commercial Gas ACS elements CODNCCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1,TPCP1, TPCP1A
· Domestic Gas ACS Elements CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1
· Unvented hot water Elements U/VHW Water Regulations 1999 Code WR1
· LPG Gas Elements CONGLPD, CONGLP1RPH.
· City and Guilds Craft Certificate and Advanced Craft Certificate in Plumbing and
· Professional, proficient and proactive in approach
· Likes to work as part of a team
· Enjoys and is able to work calmly under pressure
· Ability to anticipate potential issues and plan accordingly
· Ability to prioritise and multi task
· Demonstrates own initiative
· Flexible in approach
· Presentable and professional at all times
· Polite manner
· Ability to prioritise own responsibilities
· Works efficiently and accurately
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.