Description de l'offre
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Their combined workforce numbers 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has around 100,000 employees.
· reviewing schedules, making the necessary preparations and examining job maps, together with the customer
· indicating where scaffolding should be placed and verifying the inspection performed on it
· specifying whether a crane or hoist is needed
· checking that the job is safely accessible and taking action if necessary
· providing the necessary PPE, whether or not it is provided by the customer
· being responsible for the required gaskets and asking the Esso Job Leader to order them
· checking if bolts need replacing, seeing if replacements are available and, if necessary, asking the Esso Job Leader to order them
· checking whether the required tools are available
· allocating jobs within your team
· ensuring compliance with the safety standard and reporting violations to the customer or ENGIE Fabricom
· reviewing the feasibility of the works and making practical arrangements on the basis of notifications
· ensuring that the job is safely accessible and making the right decisions in accordance with the safety standard
· you understand the specific and measurable objectives of a safety plan/annual action plan
· you create a safe working environment and strive to maintain it
· you can conduct a proper risk assessment and apply a strict risk tolerance
· you manage and motivate contractors in terms of safe behaviour
· you have good technical knowledge of mechanical works in the petrochemical sector
· you have good planning and organisational skills
· you can express complex material in a way that is easy to understand
· you are a qualified industrial engineer (A2) or have equivalent experience
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Vangi Thijs -
Workplace: Vitshoekstraat 5, 2070 Zwijndrecht