Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Finance Accounting Apprentice to be based in Newcastle. This is an 18 month full time apprentice role working 37.5 hours per week, (9am - 5pm Mon-Fri). On offer is a salary in line with the Government Apprenticeship Scheme.
About ENGIE UK:
ENGIE is a company global energy infrastructure, solutions and services group with more than 20,000 employees across the UK.
About ENGIE SSC:
Our Shared Service Centre is based on Quorum Business Park, Newcastle, NE12 8EX where we provide support to the wider ENGIE UK business, the SSC is a rapidly growing shared service centre currently employing approximately 300 talented individuals who are given great opportunities to grow their careers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who would like to join our Financial Accounting & Reporting Apprentices scheme, which for the right candidate could lead to a permanent position.
Working towards an Accounting (AAT) Level 3 qualification, whilst gaining practical work experience over a period of 18 Months. Experience will be gained within the Finance Departments in both the accounting and reporting teams.
Online Course work and work-based assessments in conjunction with Access Apprenticeships, and typical duties you will be learning will include:
· Manage the Financial Accounting mailbox and ensure that the 24-hour Service Level Agreement is achieved
· Ensure adherence to the balance sheet recs timetable
· Completion of payroll reconciliation matching exercise
· GRIR cleardown/ management of MR11 transactions
· Run automation software and prepare balance sheet reconciliations
· Process monthly journals
· Prepare balance sheet clear down journals where required
· Support monthly allocation process
· Process reversing journals
· Balance sheet recs preparation on low risk balances
· Ad Hoc Support to project accountant
· Assist in responding to requests for information from the business
· Assist in the reporting of the final month end/ budget numbers to Group
The role is required to:
· Provide support and aide the development of business continuity within the finance function For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Ideally have achieved or expected to achieve 5 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grade C or above including Maths and English
· Confident in using ICT, in particular Excel and spreadsheet functionality
· Interested in a career working in Finance and / or Accounting
Closing date 24th September
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.