ENGIE are recruiting for a Fabric Engineer to be based at Winsford, Wyvern House, The Drumber CW7 1AH. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8 am - 16:30 pm. On offer is a salary of £22,000 - £25,000, dependent upon skills and experience.
The successful candidate will form part of a small team of fabric engineers; they will deliver PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) / Reactive tasks and small project works. This will be with the expectation on enhancing the performance within the team. The position will report into the Contract Supervisor team. The role will also involve pricing and producing quotations for small works.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Organise and manage their own time to ensure jobs/projects are completed on time and to budget
· Work as part of the team and prioritise workload whilst planning ahead to ensure targets are met
· Demonstrate ENGIE’s Zero Harm culture within the work place
· Deliver value for money when pricing and delivering jobs
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Previous experience of fabric work
· Leading small teams is desirable.
· Recognised apprenticeship in carpentry,
· Joinery is desirable but not essential For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.