At ENGIE North America, innovation and excellence create a platform for growth. We have a range of businesses in the United States and Canada, including clean power generation, cogeneration, and energy storage; retail energy sales; and comprehensive services to help customers run their facilities more efficiently and optimize energy and other resource use and expense. Nearly 100 percent of our power generation portfolio is low carbon or renewable. Globally, ENGIE is the largest independent power producer and energy efficiency services provider in the world, with operations in 70 countries employing 150,000 people, including 1,000 researchers in 11 R&D centers.
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future.
The Role: Executive Assistant
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Solutions Sales and Marketing of the North America Business Unit for ENIGE NA., the Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support directly to the Vice President. In addition, the Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external individuals on all matters pertaining to the Vice President.
Essential Job Functions
· Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Vice President including: managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes highly confidential; arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
· Complete and submit Timesheets and Expense Reports.
· Maintains organizational chart for the Solutions Sales Team. .
· Submit requests for office equipment/software and office moves.
· Prepare correspondence and presentations etc.
· Order office supplies, distribute mail and assist with outgoing mail and FedEx
· Provide assistance with other departmental duties as workload permits.
· Special Projects may be assigned as needed.
· Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Vice President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
· Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Vice President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
· Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
· Carries out other duties as assigned.
· Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
· Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, and external partners.
· Expert level written and verbal communications skills.
· Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision making capability.
· Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently and exercise good judgment.
· Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrated the highest level of customer service and response.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
· Ability to work under pressure handling a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Essential Physical Abilities
· Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
· Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
· Ability to use personal computer, office equipment and perform normal user maintenance, telephone, copy machine, scanner, binding equipment, calculator, etc.
· Could involve some lifting.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Three (3) to five (5) years of previous administrative experience with a minimum of two (2) years of experience supporting C-Level (preferred) or senior level executives required.
· Expert in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Concur.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For this role you must have authorization to work in the United States. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
This job advertisement is supported by the ENGIE Talent Acquisition team. Agency involvement is not required. All related inquires must be done to the Talent Acquisition team, not direct to ENGIE North America Managers.
· Posting Date: Aug 22, 2019