Description de l'offre
Workplace Solutions are recruiting for Electrician(s) to be based in Hartlepool Power Station TS25 2BZ. These are required on a temporary basis, a fixed term contract for 12 months. The roles are full time, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30. On offer is a competitive salary of £31,940.09 per annum.
To carry out electrical installation tasks including supply cables, electrical building services, electrical switch gear, domestic and industrial installations.
· Select correct tools for each task, ensure that correct tools are available for each task, and ensure electricity supply is isolated prior to starting work.
· Understands the principles of isolation and always use a volt test meter or other suitable indicator to ensure that the electricity supply has been isolated.
· A methodical approach to work checking each element is complete.
· Good communication and always use / follow company safety policies and procedures and adhere to all Health and Safety legislation in place. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· C&G 2382 17th Editionn
· C&G 2360 Electrical Installation
· C&G 2392 certificate in fundamental inspection and initial testing for testing Electricians For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.