ENGIE is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. We have always been committed to one mission: to develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency of cities, buildings, industry and infrastructure across the UK.
Do you think that you have the energy to succeed at ENGIE?
Joining ENGIE could be the start of a rewarding journey with Europe's largest FM & Energy Services business & a Global leader in Energy. Whether your background is Technical, FM, Energy or in a business support function, we believe that each and every member of our team plays a key role in the future of our company. If you are a motivated, customer focused individual and want to take your career to the next level then we want to hear from you.
ENGIE are recruiting for Electrician to be based in Wyvern House, Winsford, The Drumber, CW7 1AH.
This is permanent full time role working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm and on offer will be a salary of up to £29,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience. This role will report into the Technical Supervisor.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
· To carry out efficient and cost effective installation/repair and maintenance of domestic, commercial electrical installations, annual servicing, minor works schemes, in the ENGIE’s Building Portfolio.
· Ability to interpret design drawings, electrical circuit diagrams, manufacturers specifications and instructions.
· Fault diagnosis and rectification of sub-standard installations in accordance with current regulations i.e. IEE 17th Edition regulations.
· Ensure all works conform to the requirements of ENGIE’s Safe Systems of Work for Low Voltage work, and BS 7671 and complete all appropriate documentation and test certificates.
· Carry out repair/modification/replacement work within contract scope, as instructed by Supervisors/Management.
· Completion and timely submission of appropriate documentation.
· Ensure that standards and quality of work produced is in accordance with best practice and fit for purpose
· Be actively involved in the development of apprentice training.
· Participation in the Call Out Rota
· Understand the aims and objectives of ENGIE and your service area, together with your role in service delivery.
· Ensure that the services provided are to the highest quality/standard with due recognition of client and customer requirements and ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with ENGIE’s customer care values and Equal Opportunities Policies.
· Planning and prioritising work within recognised safe systems and in accordance with all aspects of health and safety legislation at all times.
· Participate in a team working approach to the allocation of duties, supporting and working effectively with colleagues to provide good working relationships within the service.
· Undertake any training as identified through the performance review process continually seeking improvement and developing best practice.
· Adhere to and apply legislation and ENGIE procedures as appropriate.
· Undertake other reasonable duties (with competence and experience) as requested, in accordance with changing organisational directives.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications and experience required:
· City & Guild 2365
· IEE 17th Edition.
· IT literate
· Working knowledge of the Electrical industry and products.
· Health and Safety at work.
· Ability to work to written and verbal instruction with a minimum of supervision.
· Maintain accurate records, analyse information, able to read and understand drawings and specifications.
· Effectively communicate with colleagues, customers and members of the public.
· Ability to respond promptly and flexibly to customers’ requirements.
· Plan and prioritise work and to work to deadlines.
· Wide range of electrical working practices.
· Other trade skills and methods of work/materials.
· Ability to resolve problems with own initiative and experience.
· City & Guild 2391
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.